We all know that there is an active ‘civil war’ in Republican circles between Bush-era Republicans and the Conservative movement solidified in their support of Donald J. Trump 2024. Ideologically, while the RINO movement has raised their voices actively on social media, largely in support of Joseph R. Biden’s policy agenda, they lack a Republican or Conservative ideology fit for the middle 21st century.
For example, when asked about Middle East policy, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), the obvious choice to answer for the RINO Republican movement, has yet to provide the American general public with a robust policy response, with the exception of one or two soundbites related to keeping an American military presence in Afghanistan. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) is far worse off, simply echoing Democrat talking points on his social media and even going so far as to ‘make-the-rounds’ on Democrat establishment podcasts and blogs, far from the well-oiled alternative media machine that catapulted Trump into office during the 2016 Presidential election cycle.
There are numerous areas where the Trump movement has a vastly superior policy response than RINO Republicans, and this should be evident in the 2022 election cycle. Conservative supporters would do well to amplify these issues in the lead-up to ’22.
- Monetary Policy. RINO Republicans are entrenched supporters of Corporate America, who have received significant benefits from the pandemic-era stimulus bail-outs as small businesses across America have struggled to keep their doors open. Representative Kinzinger envisions a ‘hostile takeover’ of small businesses, the backbone of the American economy, as corporate America slowly invades the financial positions lost as RINO and Democrat Governors shuttered these American heroes during the crisis. Many small businesses are closing, yet somehow, Corporate America and their leaders are once again taking windfall profits and record executive bonus compensation.
- Urban Poverty. RINO Republicans have long neglected urban centers exposing Black Americans to structural racism at the hands of redlining, a policy that Opportunity Zones sought to correct. President Joseph R. Biden recently proposed increasing the capital gains tax to historical levels.
- Populism’s Defense Of Middle America. Few politicians for decades have stood up for smaller towns and cities, away from the coasts, as much as populist Conservatives have done. From constant rallies and attention being paid by populist Conservative politicians to these areas, to a genuine love and compassion for rural America, the populist Conservative movement has stood by rural America, the breadbasket of this great country, and communities where many of our servicemen and servicewomen gratefully remember as being their hometowns. RINO Republicans have used our military servicemen and servicewomen as ‘cannon fodder’ for far too long!
Certified RINOs. These are RINOs who are engaged in active hostility toward the Trump populist-conservative movement either as a lawmaker or candidate for office or who is fundraising on behalf of the Republican establishment. This is not a full or comprehensive list, simply a list compiled based off public media statements against Trump populist-conservatism or legislative allegiances made with RINO leaders. Remember, do your own research to root out these career politicians.
- Sen. Willard Mitt Romney (UT)
- Sen. Benjamin Eric Sasse (NE)
- Gov. William Asa Hutchinson (AR)
- Gov. Lawrence Joseph Hogan Jr. (MD)
- Rep. Liz Cheney (WY-1)
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL-16)
- Rep. Tom Rice (SC-7)
- Rep. Dan Newhouse (WA-4)
- Rep. Fred Upton (MI-6)
- Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA-4)
- Rep. Peter Meijer (MI-3)
- Rep. John Katko (NY-4)
- Rep. David Valadao (CA-5)
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw (TX-2)
- Rep. Michael Burgess (TX-26)
- Rep. Denver Riggleman (VA-05)
- Rep. Michael Bost (IL-12)
- Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11)
- Rep. Maria Salazar (FL-27)
- Rep. Victoria Spartz (IN-05)
- Rep. Mike Rogers (AL-3)
- Rep. Mike Turner (OH-10)
- Rep. Virginia Foxx (NC-05)
- Rep. Kay Granger (TX-12)
- Rep. Marie Newman (IL-03)
Media Figures, Business Leaders, And Career Politicians:
- Television Personality: Meghan McCain
- Ambassador: Cynthia McCain
- Erika Harold: Former Miss America Contestant
- Amber McReynolds: USPS Board of Governors Nominee
- Business Leader: Paul Ryan, Executive Board Member, Fox Corporation
- Michael Wood: candidate for United States Congress
Remember to ‘track’ these politicians’ statements for inconsistencies and incongruities. And remember, the vast American General Public is against the RINO Republican establishment as evidenced by record voter turnout in support of Trump. Why these politicians feel they can cling to power, without putting forth their own policy platform, speaks to the sense of entitlement that career politicians have in Washington DC. They feel that politics is meant to pay their own salaries and that of their corporate class donors, rather than advance an ideological cause or agenda that supports the American Worker.
William E. Scholz is a conservative from Pennsylvania. His first book, published at the height of pandemic bail-outs, argues for a renovation to the world financial order, and is currently available via his publishing company Dignified Publishing. You can follow him on Twitter @wstweetsnews.