I began an article yesterday with the line: If coordinated lies could stop the spread of respiratory viruses, Covid would have ended in March of 2020. It applies just as much to this article. The following quotes come from Tony Fauci, Joe Biden, Rochelle Walensky, Bill Gates, Albert Bourla, and others who promised – promised! – us that the vaccines were going to end this alleged pandemic.
From the beginning, all talk of preventative care, repurposed drugs, alternative treatments were not only ignored but disparaged. Several states threatened to pull the licenses of doctors and pharmacists who either prescribed or filled prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Even now, a doctor in Maine has had her license suspended and made to undergo a psychiatric evaluation for dispensing these beneficial treatments. (Seriously, even if they did nothing, how is that worse than injecting yourself with a brand-new, lab-made cocktail of goodness knows what?). It isn’t just medications; something as cheap and simple as supplementing with vitamin D or going outside in the sun were actively suppressed. Southern California, home to some of the most beautiful landscapes and endless supply of Pacific sunshine, shut down beaches and parks upon threat of arrest.
From the beginning, only vaccines would get us out. They told us that. They promised us that. We would have to die unnecessarily at home since hospitals didn’t treat anything and sent us home until we were too sick and every potential medication was blackballed, but it would all be worth it. If only we hunkered down until a vaccine could be developed, then there would be an eventual light at the end of the self-imposed tunnel. Amazingly, right after Donald Trump was defeated, pharmaceutical companies announced their foregone results to the world: The vaccines were here and life could get back to normal.
Don’t take my word for it; take theirs:
- Joe Biden: “You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.”
- Tony Fauci: “You Become A Dead End To The Virus.”
- Rochelle Walensky: “Vaccinated People Do Not Carry The Virus — They Don’t Get Sick.”
- Alberta Bourla: “[O]ur COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective in preventing #COVID19 cases in South Africa. 100%!”
- Bill Gates: “A key goal [of the vaccination program] is to stop transmission.”
- Rachel Maddow: “Now we know that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.”
- Francis Collins: “‘[R]eason to be pretty optimistic’ that the available COVID-19 vaccines will be effective against the new Omicron variant of the virus; All of the other variants that have emerged during this COVID-19 pandemic have shown response to the vaccine, including Delta
- Brian Stelter: “The newspaper [USA Today] describes ‘America’s fourth Covid-19 surge,’ noting this ‘didn’t have to happen,’ since vaccinations are so widely available. The headlines are followed by a call to action: ‘Let’s end it now.’”
9, Honorable Mention, any of your obnoxious friends or family members: “You’re an anti-vaxxer. The vaccines are safe. They work. I’m doing my part. I’m better than you. You’re unsafe to be around. Just do your part. You’re selfish. Trust the science. Do you know more science than Fauci? Trump wahhhhhhhh!”
So that didn’t age well. And before anyone says the science changed, just ask yourself: Do you really believe that? This entire vaccine debacle is the result of intentional lies and propaganda.
If the medical and political entities had been honest from the beginning about supplements, preventative lifestyle changes related to diet and exercise, alternative treatments, and, indeed, optimism over a new delivery system for the purpose of inoculation, then so be it. If they had treated us like adults – free citizens, not subjugated peasants – then it seems unlikely we’d be at this crossroad. Instead, they have lied with gusto and mandated we take the vaccine upon threat of lost livelihoods. It is criminal what they have been and are still doing.
"*" indicates required fields
And they lied this whole time.