Long-time political strategist Dick Morris, formerly of the Clinton camp before coming to the light some years ago, penned a piece for Newsmax yesterday that predicted a 2016 rematch pitting twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton against former president – and America’s most popular politician – Donald Trump.
Clinton just can’t give it a rest. She has rested her entire legacy on one day sitting in the Oval Office as this nation’s first female president. Of course, her party can’t define the term “woman” anymore, and then there’s the fact that she hates this country and most of the deplorables living in it, so it should be clear to everyone she’s only in love with herself and power.
Morris laid out a cascade of events that would ultimately give rise to the aging, bitter hag:
“1. Biden will resist but ultimately have to cave to left-wing and media pressure and not run again.
2. The Democrats also know Kamala Harris is also a disaster and cannot be their candidate. Trump will easily defeat her.
3. The Democrats, increasingly desperate, will search for a candidate who can both unite the party and stop Trump. They are looking at people like Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom, Colorado Governor Jared Polis, and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
4. With Harris out, a Black candidate may emerge. The short list here includes Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., or, if she wins the Georgia governorship, Stacy Abrams.
"*" indicates required fields
5. The far left “progressive” wing of the party will look to Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, or Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. AOC is the one who will take off, and she will wreak havoc. The left now dominates the Democratic Party. She will do surprisingly well.
6. As leftist candidates emerge as front-runners in the Democratic primary, pressure will grow on Hillary Clinton to enter the race. Much like Biden’s surprise entrance in 2020, Democrats will see her as their savior, an experienced politician able to bridge the left and more moderate wings of the party.”
Adding to this is the fact that Clinton has continued to make steady appearances on various talk shows, podcasts, and kept her name floating in the political waters. As the corrupt corporate media turns against Joe Biden in unison, one cannot help but see the dastardly Clintons turning levers behind the scenes. After all, no family is as embedded into the fabric of D.C. and media as the Clintons.
While Hillary has not yet made an announcement herself, it seems that waiting for the midterms to usher in a historic collapse of the ruling party is a wise move. Once Democrats gets clobbered, she can make her bid known. In the absence of flamethrowers in the Demcorat bullpen, the timing will work for both the congressional sweep and presidential race.
Personally, I think this is great. Hillary is one of the most despised people in the entire American landscape. On the other hand, Donald Trump has a massive following and countless voters have been red-pilled since they last competed.
I say: Bring it on. Let’s humiliate Hillary one more time.
Hailey Sanibel fiercely loves freedom. She equally detests evil and stupidity, both of which are out of control in the modern world. She is a regular contributor at The Blue State Conservative.