Skip to content

Happy the Elephant

New York State Court Rules Elephants Are Not People… Seriously

We can at least take comfort knowing that sanity prevailed, for now. Five out of seven of the judges, which is 71%, recognized the absurdity of the NRP’s argument, and let’s forget about the other 29% who have apparently lost their minds. Also, let’s appreciate the fact that this happened in the State of New York, one of the most leftwing states in the country.